Late night, annoyances

Dear Brain,

You are currently keeping me up with many problematic thoughts in which right now,  I do not Love you for.
I agree we have many things to think about but can it wait untill tomorrow?

Brain: hmm maybe I can give you a little peace and quiet.

Me: turns off the light, gets cosy, closes eyes.

Brain: in your dreams, wake up you have, University tomorrow, lectures and so much work to do before your deadlines! Wake up wake up. Plus if you don't look at your options for next year, you will keep worrying what they actually are.

Me: sighs, looks at my phone screen for 2 hours deciding if I want to take the extra credit course about business management and creation at 01:00.
03:00 rolls by still absolutely no idea what I want to do.
And this after all my many thoughts is where my amazing idea... of starting a new blog came to mind...woo

Great!

Now hopefully I can get some sleep, Goodnight, I hope.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dentist

Bus or should I say ahhh